Learn Malay Free WordPower is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Are you interested in learning Malaysian, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Malaysian just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary Lite, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary Lite, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Malaysian language right on your Android device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Malaysian phrases. Learn Malaysian with audio recordings of a native Malaysian speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Malaysian words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary Lite also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary Lite FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Android Tablet support
- Malaysian Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Malaysia. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Malaysian vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and word class (Note: You will need an internet connection for the initial download)
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Malaysian language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Malaysian learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive Android swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Malaysian
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Malaysian pronunciation
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Malaysian Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!f
Learn Malay Free WordPower (version 4.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.